Spectricity is a recently started spin-off of imec, a leading R&D center in nanoelectronics and digital technologies in Belgium. Spectricity develops novel miniaturized, integrated spectral sensing devices for the fields of agriculture, food analysis, health, and biomedical applications for industrial and consumer markets.
Your profile, skills and talents
Ideally you are a creative, self-dependent engineer or scientist, highly-motivated to be part of a dynamic team creating new value, continuously and actively seeking better solutions for our problems. Specifically:
- You have 10 years of experience in low-level embedded programming
- Preferably your experience is in sensor-module context, automotive, security, low power, or similar
- You are an expert in ISO C
- You have working experience with development based in STM or similar LL drivers
- (optional) You have experience with the development of the component drivers for embedded linux kernel
- (optional) You have experience with the development of the component drivers for Android
- You are fluent in Test Driven Development, following MISRA C rules or similar
- You are focused on delivering high-quality code with full test suite
- You are used to high quality development practices, approach, documentation
- You have like reaching milestones on time and delivering with quality.
- (optional) You have experience with development based on ARM mbed platform
- (optional) You have experience with BLE
- git, jenkins, CI, release management, python - are all your daily-use tools
- you are experienced in properly documenting and communicating about your work
You will help us be successful when:
- You are a good team player, able to pursue and find compromise through constructive discussion, enthusiasm and skills
- You are result-driven, you have a natural desire to analyze and solve problems and you are self-critical
An exciting experience in a dynamic start-up environment, in a highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team with background in Europe and the US. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and be creative, to be entrepreneurial and to shape the future of a company.
Spectricity offers a competitive salary and benefit package (including meal vouchers, train reimbursement, internet and phone subscription).
Mechelen city center, 5 minutes by foot from Mechelen train station, in a brand-new building creating an inspiring work environment.