Caeleste is a proud group of engineers, scientists & enthusiasts who create innovative CMOS image sensor solutions. We go the extra mile to create unique & beyond state-of-the art solutions that allow our customers to differentiate in their field of expertise. From within our Belgian office, we collaborate with world-class multi-national companies that shape the market in space, scientific, medical, industrial and life science applications. Thanks to the in-house expertise on high-speed, sub-electron noise, ultra-high dynamic range and extreme radiation-hard designs, Caeleste ensures an end-to-end quality focus on the entire product flow. At Caeleste, having fun goes hand-in-hand with our proudness. By becoming a part of Caeleste, you will be able to experience the direct impact of your ideas and actions, regardless of your role or seniority.
As a Business Development Manager you will actively follow-up on customer leads and technical proposal preparation and assist in analysis of the image sensor market trends and compile business intelligence on the image sensor industry. You formulate business recommendations for the management team & report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer.
Business Development aspects include:
• Achieving the annual sales quota
• Execute multi-year sales and marketing programs, in line with the company’s strategy
• Representing Caeleste at relevant industry events, fairs and conferences
• Reporting sales forecasts to the management, while formulating business advice and recommending relevant actions
• Screening and evaluating (new) business opportunities on their financial profitability and making recommendations to the management team
• Building long-term relationships with prospective customers
Marketing aspects include:
• Analysis and research on image sensor customers, market trends and market developments
• Growing business intelligence on the image sensor industry and affiliated industries
• Contributing to the company growth strategy & strategic market positioning in collaboration with the management team
• A marketing oriented scope by setting directions for the company’s website, newsletter and social media accounts in close cooperation with our marketing officer.
• A competitive compensation & benefits package
• A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
• A technological playground within a mixed-skilled, multi-cultural team of experts
• A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
• A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance